Bat Outta Hell is a dark, espresso brown hair dye with warm undertones. This shade is here to stand out and be taken seriously! For best results use on pre-lightened hair or add to your current natural light brown hair for added pigment and intensity!
All semipermanent hair dyes work best on pre-lightened hair. Always do a strand test to make sure this color will work well on your current base color!
How many 4oz containers of Manic Panic hair color should I buy?
- Short Hair up to Bob Length: 1 jar/bottle for thin or thick hair.
- Below the Shoulder up to Waist Length: 2 jars/bottles for thin hair and 2-3 for thick hair.
- Tailbone or Longer: 3 or more jars for thin or thick hair.
- Style: Classic Semi-Permanent Hair Dye
- Color: Tiger’s Eye
- Color Description – Copper Brown Hair Dye
- Volume: 4oz / 118ml
- Ingredients: Vegan Friendly, PPD Free!
- Additional Features: Benefits of Conditioning Hair, Resealable Tub For Longer Use, Comes With Instructions
- Duration: 4 – 6 weeks
- For Best Results: See Instructions Tab