Want softer colours? Make it lighter with Blanche Toner!
Blanche Toner lightens any semi-permanent hair colour, and turns bright tones into soft pastel shades. It is a colour mixer that can be combined with any semi-permanent hair colour to create your custom shade. Results may vary depending on the colour and condition of hair. Mix Blanche Toner with any semi-permanent colour for lighter, pastel results.
– Conditioner based, no ammonia
– Colour remains about 8-12 weeks, results may vary
– 100% Vegan & cruelty-free
– DIY friendly/mixable colours
For best results, start with clean, unconditioned, dry hair. Always do a patch and strand test beforehand.
– Shake the jar well before opening.
– Mix Blanche Toner to any semi-permanent hair colour until you get your desired shade.
– Use gloves for protection.
– Start applying the hair colour to your roots and move down. You can also use a brush for easy application. The key is to make sure that your hair is fully covered.
– Once your hair is fully covered, let the hair colour sit on your hair for 30-40 minutes. The longer you hold it on, the more intense the colour will become – don’t worry, conditioner hair colour will not damage your hair, but deep conditions it.
– When the time is up, rinse hair with lukewarm water until the water runs clear. Then apply the protective conditioner. It will help keep your colour looking and feeling radiant, soft, and silky.
PLEASE NOTE: Herman’s Amazing is ready to use; do not mix with developers, lighteners, or any permanent hair colour. Can temporarily stain skin and permanently stain fabric.
100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free!
Ingredients: Aqua, cetearyl alcohol, distearoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methossulfate, styrene/vp copolymer, ceteareth -20, citrid acid, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, sorbic acid, propylparaben.