Blue Panther is a rich, deep violet-blue hair dye with cool blue/purple undertones. For best results, use this dark, velvety shade on pre-lightened hair! Please note that since Blue Panther is so pigmented, it should work well on most hair levels but due to its blue undertone, it can clash with very orangey base tones on virgin, unbleached hair! Blue Panther can also be added into lighter colors like Amethyst Ashes to punch up their vibrancy and staying power!
All semipermanent dyes work best on pre-lightened hair. Always do a strand test to make sure the color works well for your base color!
How many 4oz containers of Manic Panic hair color should I buy?
- Short Hair up to Bob Length: 1 jar/bottle for thin or thick hair.
- Below the Shoulder up to Waist Length: 2 jars/bottles for thin hair and 2-3 for thick hair.
- Tailbone or Longer: 3 or more jars for thin or thick hair.
- Style: Classic Semi-Permanent Hair Dye
- Color: Tiger’s Eye
- Color Description – Copper Brown Hair Dye
- Volume: 4oz / 118ml
- Ingredients: Vegan Friendly, PPD Free!
- Additional Features: Benefits of Conditioning Hair, Resealable Tub For Longer Use, Comes With Instructions
- Duration: 4 – 6 weeks
- For Best Results: See Instructions Tab