Crazy Colour Semi-permanent bright & bold hair colour!
Capri is known as the colour of the coastal summer sky and it’s where Crazy Color Capri Blue takes it’s name from. This crisp bright blue is formulated with our conditioning blend that is gentle on your locks! Recommended for pale to platinum blonde hair for the brightest results.
100% Vegan and Cruelty Free!
To get the best result from your Crazy Color hair dye we recommend you use it on pre-lightened hair, but it can also be used as a tint on natural hair.
This dye is a semi-permanent colour which means it will fade with every wash, but should last approx 4-8 washes depending on hair condition & type.
– Strand & sensitivity tests are always recommended before any sort of dye is applied.
– Shampoo your hair with a PH neutral shampoo, don’t use conditioner, towel dry your hair.
– Apply Crazy Color directly while hair is still damp, spreading evenly over the hair (wear gloves).
– Leave for 15/30 minutes, then rinse thoroughly until water runs clear.
– Avoid dandruff or harsh shampoos. These can strip colour like there is no tomorrow!
– Use a sulphate free or color friendly shampoo & wash as little as possible. Colour will be lost after each wash so avoid over-washing!
– Rinse hair with cold water, post shampooing. It closes the hair cuticles and seals in maximum colour.
– Too much direct sunlight will strip all that edgy Crazy Color right out.
– Avoid swimming. Chlorine is another nasty product that will strip the life and color from your lovely hair.
Aqua, Cetaryl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Cetareth-30, Citric Acid, Formic Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Laurylpyridnium Chloride, + product colour.