Cobrais a light cocoa brown hair dye with chestnut undertones! For best results use on pre-lightened hair! Cobra has a warm undertone so it should work well on natural blonde hair but always make sure to strand test to see if it will work on your hair level! If you’d like to punch up this brown to make sure it will cover your base tone, try adding in a few drops of Raven or Blue Panther to your mix!
All semipermanent hair dyes work best on pre-lightened hair! Always do a strand test to see if it will work well on your hair level.
How many 4oz containers of Manic Panic hair color should I buy?
- Short Hair up to Bob Length: 1 jar/bottle for thin or thick hair.
- Below the Shoulder up to Waist Length: 2 jars/bottles for thin hair and 2-3 for thick hair.
- Tailbone or Longer: 3 or more jars for thin or thick hair.
- Style: Classic Semi-Permanent Hair Dye
- Color: Tiger’s Eye
- Color Description – Copper Brown Hair Dye
- Volume: 4oz / 118ml
- Ingredients: Vegan Friendly, PPD Free!
- Additional Features: Benefits of Conditioning Hair, Resealable Tub For Longer Use, Comes With Instructions
- Duration: 4 – 6 weeks
- For Best Results: See Instructions Tab