An ultra-conditioning, semi-permanent colour dye that transforms hair into vibrant colours… all from the comfort of your own home!
Try out the NEWEST dark blue hair dye & dark green hair dye in shades: Full Moon & Meadow!
WHY YOU NEED IT:
- Easy, DIY-Friendly formula that doesn’t cause damage
- This vegan hair dye contains conditioning ingredients that help to boost shine and moisturize hair
- Made with fatty acids + vitamins for extra moisturization!
- Sugary citrus vanilla scent
- 35+ bold shades to choose from
- Shades can be mixed to create original hues just for you
- Free of harsh chemicals
- Free of PPD, Peroxide and Ammonia
- 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free
BEFORE YOU USE IT:
- Super-saturated pigment deposits vibrant color top pre-lightened platinum to medium blonde hair, and adds a tint of color to dark blonde and light brown hair… Check out our Bleach Party Kits to pre-lighten hair at home before dyeing!
- Always do a patch & strand test of the dye before coloring full head – Results may vary
- Wondering how long semi-permanent hair dye lasts? The life cycle of your color depends on 3 factors: depth of shade, condition of hair, & how often you wash it. We recommend using Unicorn Hair Shampoo & Conditioner to maintain color vibrancy!
How To Use:
- Grab the below hair tools:
Gloves, applicator brush, clips, bowl, and an old t-shirt or cape.
- Cover all surfaces to prevent getting the dye on other surfaces and fabric, as it will permanently stain.
- For best results, start with clean, unconditioned, dry hair.
- Wear protective gloves and pour desired amount into the bowl.
- Section hair into 4 even sections (front to back and side to side) and secure with clips. Work the dye into 1-inch-wide strands. Apply color evenly from root to tip with applicator brush. Begin at the root of hair, applying color evenly through to the ends. Massage each strand with fingers, root to tip, to ensure even distribution of color.
- Leave Full Coverage Dye in hair for 30 minutes – No heat/cap required!
For more intense, longer-lasting results, leave color in for 1-2 hours.
- Rinse hair in cool to lukewarm water until the dye is completely washed out.
Tip: More intense shades may not rinse clear for the first few washes – this is normal! Do not shampoo on the first wash, but conditioner is optional.
- Style to your liking and enjoy your new, bold look!
Warning: Caution – This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary patch test according to accompanying directions should be made first. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness. Unicorn Hair is ready to use; do not mix with developers, lighteners, or any permanent hair colorant. May temporarily stain skin and permanently stain fabric. Always protect clothing and workspace prior to application and wear gloves. Perform patch test prior to full application: use a cotton swab to apply a small amount of product to clean/dry skin, such as on the nape of neck or near the elbow. Allow patch to dry and leave undisturbed for 24 hours. Monitor area for any signs of redness or irritation; if any irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearalkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract, Quaternium-52, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. May Contain/Puet Contenir +/-]: Acid Violet 43 CI 60730, Basic Blue 3 CI 51004, Basic Blue 7 CI 42595, Basic Blue 99 CI 56059, Basic Brown 16 CI 12250, Basic Orange 1 CI 11320, Basic Red 2 CI 50240, Basic Red 14 CI 48016, Basic Red 22 CI 11055, Basic Red 51, Basic Violet 2 CI 42520, Basic Violet 13 CI 42536, Basic Yellow 29, Basic Yellow. Net Weight: 200 mL
Note that ingredient statements are subject to change. Please refer to the product packaging you received for the most up to date information.