The NEW Hair Lightening Kit is exactly what you need to bleach hair to that perfect white canvas so it’s ready to show off some vibrant colour. GDY doubled the size of this kit to give you more value. They have also changed the formula to be vegan and gluten free!
– Lightens the hair and opens the cuticle, to properly receive our ultra vibrant Semi-Permanent pigments
– 25 Volume Creme Developer, gentle enough for light brown hair but powerful enough to lighten darker hair as well
– Dust-Free Powder Lightener contains Soy Protein to minimize damage from the lightening process
– Contains Coconut Oil to help condition the hair
– Vegan. Cruelty Free. Gluten Free.
– Dust Free Powder Lightener (1.34 oz.)
– 25 Volume Cream Developer (4 oz.)
– Coconut Oil to condition hair during the lightening process
– Soy Protein protects and strengthens the hair while lightening
HOW TO APPLY:
Lightening your hair will give the most vibrant results from your GDY Semi-Permanent Dye. To create the lightening mix, GDY have made it easy for you! Simply mix one bottle of the Creme Developer with one packet of Powder Lightener in a non-metallic bowl to a creamy consistency. We recommend a strand test before full application
1. Hair should be dry and it’s best if hair is unwashed.
2. Section your hair and apply the lightening mixture with a gloved hand or brush. (TIPS: saturate the hair and cover it when you finish, to keep the Lightener from drying out. When it dries, it stops working. Protect your skin from irritation by applying shea butter, coconut oil or thick hair conditioner to your hairline and over the ears.)
3. Let your hair process for no more than 50 minutes, until you achieve the desired tone. Check consistently (every 5-10 minutes) to evaluate the colour lift.
4. After you achieve the desired result, rinse and shampoo your hair thoroughly with warm water until you are sure all of the product is removed. Do NOT condition the hair, as your Semi-Permanent Dye will act like your conditioner when you apply.
5. Wait at least 24 hours before any further lightening.
6. Before colouring with GDY Semi-Permanent Dye, make sure hair is totally dry. When it is, you’re ready for colour!
HOW MANY KITS YOU WILL NEED:
This depends on whether you are simply doing a small section of your hair or the entire head. An entire head could require 3-5 Hair Lightening Kits depending on length and thickness.
GOOD DYE YOUNG