SMOKE ‘EM OUT SILVER.
Crazy Colour Semi-permanent bright & bold hair colour!
It’s never too early to go grey – Crazy Color Graphite is a pale charcoal tone to give a dusky steely grey look. For any grey shades hair must be completely platinum at level 9 or 10 before application.
100% Vegan and Cruelty Free!
To get the best result from your Crazy Color hair dye we recommend you use it on pre-lightened hair, but it can also be used as a tint on natural hair.
This dye is a semi-permanent colour which means it will fade with every wash, but should last approx 4-8 washes depending on hair condition & type.
– Strand & sensitivity tests are always recommended before any sort of dye is applied.
– Shampoo your hair with a PH neutral shampoo, don’t use conditioner, towel dry your hair.
– Apply Crazy Color directly while hair is still damp, spreading evenly over the hair (wear gloves).
– Leave for 15/30 minutes, then rinse thoroughly until water runs clear.
– Avoid dandruff or harsh shampoos. These can strip colour like there is no tomorrow!
– Use a sulphate free or color friendly shampoo & wash as little as possible. Colour will be lost after each wash so avoid over-washing!
– Rinse hair with cold water, post shampooing. It closes the hair cuticles and seals in maximum colour.
– Too much direct sunlight will strip all that edgy Crazy Color right out.
– Avoid swimming. Chlorine is another nasty product that will strip the life and color from your lovely hair.
Aqua, Cetaryl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Cetareth-30, Citric Acid, Formic Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Laurylpyridnium Chloride, + product colour.