WHY YOU NEED IT:
- Recently colored your hair? Give the new ‘do some extra TLC to keep hair vibrant and healthy
- Superhero ingredients – Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Prickly Pear Oil and Goji Berry Extract – help to restore depleted nutrients to hair
- Works to boost color vibrancy between hair dyeing sessions
- Made from PCR and Recyclable Material
- 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free
WHAT IT IS:
Color Therapy Hydrating Hair Mask maintains the color vibrancy of hair, while also restoring hydration to those strands.
WHERE YOU APPLY IT:
Clean, shampooed hair focusing on the mid-section to ends
HOW TO USE:
100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free
Weight: 8 oz / Poids Net 227 g
Ingredients: Aqua (Water, Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Seed Oil, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silicone Quaternium-2 Panthenol Succinate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dimethiconol Panthenol, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-113, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide.
Note that ingredient statements are subject to change. Please refer to the product packaging you received for the most up to date information.