Lydia Lavender leaves your hair a glowing, vibrant lavender!
This semi-permanent hair dye applies and nourishes like a conditioner. For best results, we recommend bleaching your hair to medium or light blonde (level 8) with a Bleach Kit first. You can apply dye straight after to dry, unconditioned hair. In 60-90 minutes you will have intense colour that lasts 8-12 washes. All fun with no commitments!
Herman’s Professional is a semi-permanent, direct hair colour, that is conditioner-based, and 100% vegan, and cruelty-free. Beautiful & Fierce hair colours that won’t damage your hair! This formula works gently by deep conditioning your hair while colouring, and will fade out naturally.
– Conditioner based, no ammonia
– Colour remains about 8-12 weeks, results may vary
– 100% Vegan & cruelty-free
– Best results with pre-lightened to pale blonde hair
– DIY friendly/mixable colours
For best results, start with clean, unconditioned, dry hair. Always do a patch and strand test beforehand.
– Shake the jar well before opening.
– Use gloves for protection.
– Start applying the hair colour to your roots and move down. You can also use a brush for easy application. The key is to make sure that your hair is fully covered.
– Once your hair is fully covered, let the hair colour sit on your hair for 30-40 minutes. The longer you hold it on, the more intense the colour will become – don’t worry, conditioner hair colour will not damage your hair, but deep conditions it.
– When the time is up, rinse hair with lukewarm water until the water runs clear. Then apply the protective conditioner. It will help keep your colour looking and feeling radiant, soft, and silky.
PLEASE NOTE: Herman’s Amazing is ready to use; do not mix with developers, lighteners, or any permanent hair colour. Can temporarily stain skin and permanently stain fabric.
100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free!
Ingredients: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Ceteareth-20, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, CI 45100, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Acid Violet 43, Basic Blue 99, Basic Brown 16, BasicRed 76, Basic Yellow 57, Basic Violet 2, Propylparaben, Basic Blue 124, Basic Red 51, Basic Violet 16.