You are the Artist. Hair is the Canvas. Pulp Riot is the Paint.
Pulp Riot is a global community that recognises local salon artistry. With a cruelty free and vegan paint pallete, Pulp Riot is designed by real artists who use the latest techniques in the industry.
What it Is: Semi-permanent, direct-dye colour that allows artists to create color masterpieces
What It Does:
- Pulp Riot is easier to apply, it’s more vibrant, it lasts longer, and it fades better
- For the brightest and truest colour tone results, apply on pre-lightened hair
- Shades can all be mixed with each other to create custom colours
- Clear can be used to dilute colours to make them lighter or pastel and Noir (black) can be added to other colours to make them darker
- Neon shades glow in black/UV lighting
Vegan and cruelty-free
Free of gluten, ammonia, parabens, PPD and MEA
Do not mix with developer or process with heat
Directions & Care Instructions:
- Apply to clean dry hair; do not use developer
- Process for 25 to 45 minutes
- Rinse with cool water (no shampoo)
Ingredients: Agua/Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearalkonium Choride,Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-1000 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolized Quinoa, Quaternium-52, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, and may contain one or more of the following: Basic Blue 3/CI 51004, Basic Blue 7, Basic Brown 16, Basic Red 51, Solvent Yellow 29, Basic Violet 2, Solvent Violet 13, Basic Red 22, Basic Blue 99, Basic Yellow 87, Basic Yellow 40, Basic Orange 1, Basic Red 2, Basic Red 14/CI 48016.