Crazy Colour Semi-permanent bright & bold hair colour!
Crazy Color Silver is a conditioning toner for pre-lightened blonde hair it will neutralise any unwanted pale yellow tones and leave behind a subtle platinum shade. Hair must be lightened to a level 9 or 10 before application.
100% Vegan and Cruelty Free!
To get the best result from your Crazy Color hair dye we recommend you use it on pre-lightened hair, but it can also be used as a tint on natural hair.
This dye is a semi-permanent colour which means it will fade with every wash, but should last approx 4-8 washes depending on hair condition & type.
– Strand & sensitivity tests are always recommended before any sort of dye is applied.
– Shampoo your hair with a PH neutral shampoo, don’t use conditioner, towel dry your hair.
– Apply Crazy Color directly while hair is still damp, spreading evenly over the hair (wear gloves).
– Leave for 15/30 minutes, then rinse thoroughly until water runs clear.
– Avoid dandruff or harsh shampoos. These can strip colour like there is no tomorrow!
– Use a sulphate free or color friendly shampoo & wash as little as possible. Colour will be lost after each wash so avoid over-washing!
– Rinse hair with cold water, post shampooing. It closes the hair cuticles and seals in maximum colour.
– Too much direct sunlight will strip all that edgy Crazy Color right out.
– Avoid swimming. Chlorine is another nasty product that will strip the life and color from your lovely hair.
Aqua, Cetaryl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Cetareth-30, Citric Acid, Formic Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Laurylpyridnium Chloride, + product colour.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that all silver hair dyes are designed to be subtle tints, and must be applied to pre-toned and whitened hair for best results. Results may vary dependent on several external factors and not limited to: hair type, hair health, how light & even toned the colour the hair is prior to dying, dye application technique and other contributing factors. Different brands also have different results from person to person and it’s all about finding the best one for your hair type. Beserk cannot be held responsible should the outcome not be as desired. If you are not 100% sure, please consult a hair professional