Yes, you CAN pull off this level of whimsical purply plum sweetness! Punky Colour is the original semi-permanent conditioning hair colour. Get outrageous colour on bleached or chemically-treated hair. Create a brilliant highlight effect on darker hair.
VIBRANT COLOUR: Punky Semi-Permanent Conditioning Hair Colour Creme comes with colour-enhancing Vegan Keratin complex for brighter, better colour that lasts longer!
NO BLEACH? NO PROBLEM: No peroxide required: create a brilliant highlight effect on darker hair.
LONGER LASTING: A single application can last over 25 washes. This means you can colour less often and still rock your style!
CONDITIONER: Punky Colour semi-permanent hair dye conditions as it transforms. It leaves hair silky soft and healthy-looking.
SUPER EASY TO USE: Simply apply directly to clean hair using gloves or tinting brush and leave on for 15 to 30 mins. Rinse hair and dispose of remaining mixture.
SAFE: Punky Hair Colours are free of PPD’s, paraben, ammonia and GMO’s. It is vegan and cruelty free. Made in the USA.
100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free!
- Shampoo hair and dry.
- Use petroleum jelly or baby oil around hairline and on ears.
- Use rubber gloves and apply colour evenly from hair roots to ends with a tinting brush.
- Comb through. Leave on approximately 15-30 minutes and then rinse out. Dispose of remaining mixture. Wash hands after application.
Colour will fade out with each shampoo and may last for 5-40 washes. Colour may last longer depending upon type, condition, and porosity of hair. For best results, apply to dry, bleached hair first and do not condition.
CAUTION: PLEASE READ
- Do not use in the eye area. To do so may cause blindness.
- Avoid contact with skin or clothing as staining will result.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test should first be made.
- To test: use soap, water or alcohol to clean a small area of skin behind ear or on inner surface of forearm. Apply small quantity of hair colour to area and allow it to dry. If no irritation or inflammation is apparent, it may be assumed that no hypersensitivity to the dye exists. Do not continue to use in case of irritation. The test should be carried out before each application.
- First Aid: Eyes – flush with water immediately and continuously for 15 minutes, remove contact lenses if used, and consult medical personnel. Skin – rinse with water. Ingestion – consult medical personnel.
Do Punky Colour products stain?
- Punky products may stain the skin and stain fabric such as clothing, towels, bedding materials, furniture tiles, grout and counter tops. It will stain anything that is porous. Cover the area where you are applying and removing with plastic bags, plastic wrap, foil, newspapers or any other materials you can discard to make sure you don’t get any unwanted staining. Rinse hair directly under a faucet and away from your face, neck or body. DO NOT rinse your hair in the shower as the colour is likely to splatter and stain your shower and/or tub. Bathroom surfaces are porous so don’t take any chances.
- To help lessen any staining, peroxide-based cleansers can be used along with bleach or bleach-based cleaning sprays. You can also try equal parts of baking soda and liquid dish soap, mixed into a paste, and applied to the stained areas. Toothpaste applied to a cloth and rubbed in circular motions with a little bit of warm water may also help remove staining.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil (Parra num Liquidum, Huile minérale), Stearalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ceteareth-20, Stearyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. May Contain: Basic Orange 31, Basic Red 51, Basic Yellow 87, Basic Blue 3 (CI 51004), Basic Blue 7 (CI 42595), Basic Blue 54 (CI 11052), Basic Orange 1 (CI 11320), Basic Red 2 (CI 50240), Basic Violet 2 (CI 42520), Basic Violet 13 (CI 42536), Basic Violet 14 (CI 42510), Yellow 10 (CI 47005), Basic Yellow 29