Tiger’s Eyeis a rich, copper-toned hair dye with warm red undertones. Bold and fiery Auburn hair is subtle and strong! Have natural red hair but just want a vivid boost to your color? We got you covered! For best results use on pre-lightened hair! Since Tiger’s Eye is naturally warm it can be used on most blonde hair levels. Need a color to add to pump up the oomph and make sure you get the pigment you need? Try adding in some Psychedelic Sunset for added staying power and pop!
All semi-permanent hair dyes work best on pre-lightened hair. Always perform a strand test to make sure the color will show up well on your base color!
How many 4oz containers of Manic Panic hair color should I buy?
- Short Hair up to Bob Length: 1 jar/bottle for thin or thick hair.
- Below the Shoulder up to Waist Length: 2 jars/bottles for thin hair and 2-3 for thick hair.
- Tailbone or Longer: 3 or more jars for thin or thick hair.
- Style: Classic Semi-Permanent Hair Dye
- Color: Tiger’s Eye
- Color Description – Copper Brown Hair Dye
- Volume: 4oz / 118ml
- Ingredients: Vegan Friendly, PPD Free!
- Additional Features: Benefits of Conditioning Hair, Resealable Tub For Longer Use, Comes With Instructions
- Duration: 4 – 6 weeks
- For Best Results: See Instructions Tab