You are the Artist. Hair is the Canvas. Pulp Riot is the Paint.
Pulp Riot is a global community that recognises local salon artistry. With a cruelty free and vegan paint pallete, Pulp Riot is designed by real artists who use the latest techniques in the industry.
What It Is: Formula not only tones the hair but it also provides a conditioning shine, increases elasticity, restores moisture and provides a barrier to help protect from environmental damage.
What It Does:
- Violet toner counteracts yellow and brassy tones.
- Silver toner is true to tone
- Natural toner provides sunkissed, lightened tones & shine
- Extends the life of colour
- Tones hair in 5 minutes
Vegan and cruelty-free
Directions & Care Instructions:
- In a non-metallic bowl, mix toner to developer in 1:2 ratio using 6 or 10 volume.
- Apply to damp or dry hair. Works in 5 min. or less.
- For deeper pigment leave up to 15 min.
- To minimise the colour deposit, change ratio to 1:3 or 1:4. Shampoo and rine thoroughly.
Ingredients: Aqua, Cocamide Mea,Ammonium Hydroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycol Distearate, Ceteareth-20, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide Mipa, Parfum, Ppg-5-Ceteth-20, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil Emblica Officinalis (Amla) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Erythorbic Acid, Sodium Sulfite, Disodium Edta, 1-Hydroxyethyl-4, 5-Diaminopyrazole Sulfate, 2-Amino-3-Hydroxypyridine, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol Hcl, N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-P-Phenylenediamine,2-Methylresorcinol, M-Aminophenol, P-Phenylenediamine, 1-Naphthol, N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-P-Phenylenediamine, P-Aminophenol, Resorcinol, 2-Methylresorcinol, M-Aminophenol, P-Phenylenediamine